HEAT - Continuing your Pelvic Fitness
In the HCR ‘Heat’ programme, we’ve finally nailed exercise for fat loss that is also ‘Pelvic Floor Friendly’! It’s a ‘no-jump’ workout that truly will hit all the fat loss markers and jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session. Once you have more confidence in your pelvic floor or you’ve gone through the ‘Every Woman’ programme, ‘Heat’ is your next step and we truly take it up a notch or two with a change in music and tempo to truly get you moving, but with a deep respect for your Pelvic Health. Ultimately, IT CAN BE DONE. You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss! But we’ve kept the bits of Every Woman that you all love, such as the focused pelvic floor/core work and relaxation ending.
Benefits of Attending...
The sessions are designed to give you:
- Improved Muscle Tone
- Increased Bone Density
- Increased Cardiovascular Fitness
- Body Balance
- and Relaxation
But all the while we are being respectful to your pelvic health and focusing on strengthening your pelvic floor and core.
This programme is for you if...?
- you have completed at least one course of the 6 or 12 Week Every Woman Foundation and now feel more confident about your pelvic floor strength
- you have attended one of my pelvic floor workshops or had a one-to-one session to get you up to speed
- you'd like to continue with face-to-face sessions that still allow you to focus on your pelvic floor but now adding in more fat burning
- you want to be kept accountable for doing your pelvic floor exercises
- you want to know how to exercise to improve your Fat Loss but with respect to your Pelvic Health ie. without huge impact/load/force going through the Pelvic Floor and Core that could worsen it again
- you want a fun and relaxed group exercise sehsion with like minded women
- you want some time out to put yourself first once a week
- you want to know how to move dynamically and safely FOR LIFE!
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
Pre-requisites for Attending?
Once you feel your pelvic floor and core is strong enough to withstand some movement, you are ready to join in the HEAT sessions.
This might be after attending my Every Woman/Diastasis courses, or perhaps you came along to one of my pelvic floor and core workshops. Providing you feel your pelvic floor is safe for movement, you can still ask to join my HEAT classes. You can also join without attending these courses if you have attended something similar with a different practitioner.
If you have not done any of the above I can offer you a one-to-one session for £50 where I will teach you how your pelvic floor works, help you get your breath working well and perform a functional body assessment before you can attend. This is because a fundamental understanding of how your core works is necessary to come along to this class.
If you have attended one of my courses I will have already provided you with a bag of equipment. However, if you do not own this already, there are some pieces of equipment that you need for this class which you can either buy off me or provide yourself.
These include the following:
|Cost to buy from me|
|A resistance band - flat||£4.00|
|A resistance tube with handles||£9.00|
|A pilates ball||£6.00|
|A small spikey massage ball||£4.00|
|A miniband (band in a small loop)||£4.00|
OR Buy the above complete set including a bag for £21
You'll also need 2 x 2kg Dumbbells (These I cannot provide, but you can purchase in lots of different shops around the £5-10 mark. For example, Argos, Sports Direct, TK Maxx, all the main supermarkets etc.)
Note: you are welcome to use 3kg dumbbells if/when you are stronger.
Bookings will be made on a 5 or 6 week basis and will follow the school half term schedule. Classes are held on Tuesday nights at 8pm at Heene Community Centre in Worthing.
The cost is £10 per session payable upfront per half a term (for example, if there are 6 weeks in that half term, the cost is £60 payable upfront)