Welcome to the Reset Retreat 2021
April 23rd-25th 2021, Near Bath
We will be treating just a few lucky women to a weekend of relaxation, motivation, exercise and fun. All with the added benefit of learning about the changes that are happening in their bodies as they move through midlife.
- 2 Nights accommodation in an ensuite single or twin room. All rooms include balcony or outside patio overlooking the 64 acre Combe Grove Estate.
- Full board with a hormone rebalancing menu
- Holistic Core Restore® Release session*
- Morning Yoga
- Practical Session - The Importance of Strength Training in Midlife and how to do it safely
- A Cardio Hike
- Flower remedies to support your mood - make a personalised rescue remedy for your own personalised reasons
- Exercise prescription when you're over 40 including how to protect and strengthen your pelvic floor
- Facial reflexology group ayurvedic practical session**
- Self care, happiness, life balance and mindfulness workshop - A Life Coaching session to help you focus on what you want from your future
- Understanding the menopause and hormonal changes in midlife
- Full use of spa during leisure times and you may attend exercise classes put on by the hotel if you wish
- Fire Ceremony (weather permitting)
There will be an option to book on for a massage if you wish (additional cost)
* Forget ‘stretching’, this class let’s you RELEASE, RELAX, UNWIND AND RE-ALIGN!
Aches, pains and changes to one’s posture as we travel through life are pretty standard for most women and many simply ‘put up’ with muscular aches and a loss of freedom of movement when there are both simple and delicious solutions easily available to us.
This offering includes simple ways to ‘release’ muscular tension that draw on self-massage, myofascial movement, Yoga and Pilates traditions. This programme also involves simple meditation strategies and ESSENTIAL Pelvic Floor and nervous system soothing, we all know, is just as important as ‘doing the work’.
A delicious and ESSENTIAL part of any wellness strategy and suitable (with modifications) for all women.
**This massage session will help balance mind, body and spirit and keep you looking younger (it revitalises, plumps the skin, softens fine lines and gives a subtle facelift, firming the cheek bones and neck). We will be working in partners or if you prefer not to, you are able to do this on yourself.
This retreat is for you if you…(any of the below)
- are women in your your 40’s or 50’s (or younger/older and have noticed some hormonal changes and would like to minimise the impact or just fancy a fun and relaxing weekend away with the girls)
- are up for a weekend of eating healthily, exercising and relaxing and generally administering self-care
- would like to understand what changes are taking place in your body at the moment
- want to explore how to maximise your potential for the rest of your life
- wish to thrive all the way through the second half of your life, feeling strong, confident and motivated
- want to meet other like women at the same life stage as you, who are experiencing the same things as you
- would love some much needed time for self care and self love
- love the idea of having a fun and relaxing weekend away with like minded women
Your Retreat Hosts
Erica Foggett - I've worked as a Fitness and Wellness coach now for 5 years. I made the life decision to take a step away from my office job once my children were born. I am a fitness coach and a Holistic Core Restore® coach - meaning I primarily work with women in their 30's to 60's. This includes having pelvic health at the top of my agenda.
My focus is always on getting women to be the strongest and happiest they can be, for as long as they can be. Thriving through the second half of my life is extremely important to me. The aim of this retreat is to give you the tools to do this too. Life is for taking and owning and nobody is going to do this for you. You are in the control of your own destiny, so join us on this journey.
This is my second retreat now and I am extremely excited to delivering another one, this time with my friend and colleague Marie.
Marie Middleton - I decided to move out of the corporate world in 2012 to pursue an ambition to work as a holistic health practitioner and life coach. I primarily work with women in helping them to reduce stress and overcome barriers and challenges which may prevent them from reaching their goals. I support their personal development journey and enable them to reach their potential for a more fulfilling, happier and healthier life.
I strongly believe that as women we often neglect our own health and wellbeing whilst we are busy putting others first which can then have a negative effect on us when we move into the second half of our lives. As a women in my 50’s I have made the decision to focus on ensuring that I am fitter, stronger and more in control of my emotions during my 50’s.
During my journey I met Erica and found a like minded and inspirational friend and colleague and I am delighted to be delivering this retreat with her. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life and I would love you to join me on this journey.
Find out more on my website: www.ucanbe.org
Our retreat is going to be held at Combe Grove, an 18th Century manor house set in a 64 acre estate, perched on a hilltop on the edge of the city of Bath. The views are breath-taking and the background noise of life is happily absent. Here we wish to help you restore some equilibrium to your mind and body, during your stay with us.
All attendees will be given 'Garden Balcony' rooms.
All rooms have bathrobes and flip flops, toiletries, iron and ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities.
These are located on the first floor which is accessed by 39 steps. If a ground level room is required this can be offered.
Retreat Spa & Gym
During your stay you will be offered some free time where you are welcome to use the spa facilities if you choose. You also have the option to add on an additional night for £95 for twin/double or £90 for single, should you wish to make extra use of these facilities.
The fully equipped, air-conditioned gym offers cardiovascular machines such as treadmills and rowers, resistance equipment including free weights and dedicated stretching areas and fitness aids such as Swiss balls and Kettle bells.
Indoor Swimming Pool
Our indoor pool is within the club and is 17.5m long, 7m wide and 1.5m deep throughout. The pool is kept at a temperature of 29° Celcius – warm enough for a relaxing dip or if you’re feeling more energetic, an invigorating swim. There are stunning views over the valley from the pool area.
Enjoy the steam rooms, or sit back and unwind on one of our five Hydrospa beds, designed to relieve muscle and joint pain with the help of water jets that target the muscles along your back and legs.
The retreat is full board and you will be fed foods that will make you feel good and balance your hormones. Nobody will go hungry.
If you have specific food allergies or intolerances, please check with us that we can accommodate before booking. However, we don't anticipate any issues with being able to accommodate all.
Full Price is £599 for 2 nights full board including all retreat extras (see below). £150 deposit is required to reserve your spot. We are happy to make an individualised payment plan for you to suit your needs, providing the whole balance is settled by 23rd March 2021.
Option to have a room on your own for an additional £110 (this covers two nights)
Option to stay an extra night at a discounted price should you wish to come a day earlier or stay a day longer £95 for a double/twin or £90 for a single. This is the bed and breakfast price.