- Do you want to know more about your Pelvic Floor, Core and Overall Health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to Strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside-out job, so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low-level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
See these videos to get further information about the course.
ONLINE or Face-to-Face Group Sessions or One-to-One Available
You'll get 6 (or 12) weeks to focus on your own health and body. Through education, discussion, exercise and relaxation we'll take you on a journey to a stronger core & pelvic floor and improved overall wellness.
During Weeks 1 - 6 we all meet as a group for our sessions [during lockdown this will be on Zoom] and you'll be provided with homework videos and tasks to follow at home, to do as often as you have time for.
You'll have the option to add on Weeks 7 - 12 if you choose. Again you'll be provided with video workouts to do at home that will be picking up the pace a little to improve your overall fitness and really engrave good habits. You'll still speak with me once a week to check on your progress and also regularly receive lots of motivational tips, talks and wellness info to help you along with your journey through a Facebook group.
- how your body works regarding pelvic anatomy and abdominal pressure
- to practice exercises that strengthen your core and pelvic region (this is NOT just lifting your pelvic floor at the traffic lights)
- how a 'no diet' nutrition plan can maximise your ability to heal, grow stronger, balance hormones and make you feel great
- about the movements and activities that make your core and pelvic floor weaker or stronger
- easily usable every day techniques for reducing stress
During the first 6 weeks of the course, you will attend face-to-face group sessions [During lockdown these will be held on Zoom]. Our group sessions are relaxed, informal and light-hearted. You'll meet and go on a journey with other women similar to you.
Each session is a mixture of discussion, teaching, exercise and relaxation. You'll float out of each session feeling like you have worked hard but also got that much needed 'me' time. We end each session with a meditation, a caffeine free hot drink and a small healthy treat to send you on your way home.
Is this course for you?
WHY Does This Programme Get Results? The Science...
In short, those 'squeeze and lift' exercises also known as Kegels, simply aren't the whole story. They are great for practicing when you have just had a baby and have little sensation, but they don't make you strong for when you add movement into your life. Your Pelvic Floor and Core muscles don't exist in isolation. The movements that you make and how you breathe all affect these muscles. And so for your Pelvic Floor and your entire Core to work as it was designed to, we need to re-introduce it to the rest of your body and get it to do its job in time with your breath and movement and whilst your not necessarily 'thinking' about it as well......just like it used to do before you had babies or before you reached the Menopause.
This programme takes into account both CONSCIOUS Pelvic Floor and and Core work and UNCONSCIOUS work too through movement timed with your breath. It's kind of the 'belt and braces' approach and ultimately.....it's effective in 6 weeks, and truly well established HABIT with improved results in 12 Weeks. It's time efficient and thousands of successful and happy women testify that IT GETS RESULTS!
Upcoming Course Dates and timings...
Dates below are start dates and continue for 6 weeks face to face, unless stated otherwise.
Next group course:
- January 2021 - Online only. Day of the week TBD.
If you are interested in this course please let me know. You can pay a £50 deposit to hold your spot and if you get in early you will get to have a say in which day of the week we run this on.
You have the option to pay a £50 non-refundable deposit to hold your place on any planned courses and to help spread the payments. Please email me if you are interested.
I also offer this course on a one-to-one basis (£300 for 6 weeks) and can start this whenever you like.
The course lasts 6 or 12 weeks in total. The first 6 weeks are face-to-face classes [or via Zoom in the online version] and the second 6 weeks are delivered to you via Zoom and workouts are emailed to you to complete in the comfort of your own home and in your own time. The sessions get harder throughout the 12 weeks as you improve your pelvic floor control, we are therefore able to also improve your fitness.
If you would rather chose the 6 week option, this is fine, however, we have found that to really install permanent change in your behaviour, 12 weeks is usually better.
It is essential to book early as there are limited numbers per course and they usually sell out. There are also discounts for booking more than 1 month in advance (see below).
Receive a £20 Discount if full balance is paid 1 month prior to the course start date
For group courses you have the option to pay a £50 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot and the remainder nearer the time. If you pay the remainder more than 1 month before you get the early bird price. If you pay it within a month before the start date, you will owe the full price irrelevant of when you paid the deposit.
If you attend the 6 week course and then decide you'd like to carry on for the second 6 weeks, you may purchase this at the time for £80. Why do 12 weeks instead of 6? Because we really want to embed these behaviours to be life long changes. Plus workout levels increase, building you up slowly as you get fitter and stronger.
Payment is usually by BACS. However, if you wish to pay by credit card I can send you a link or else I can take card payments over the phone. Just let me know and I can set this up for you.
Do you need an internal examination?
Once you have paid a deposit/full balance I will send you through a pelvic health screening form. In some instances I can see that women have issues that need to be checked with a Womens Health Physio before attending the course. I work closely with Claire Yuill who is a mummy MOT practitioner. If I feel you will benefit from an internal exam from her I will let you know. Feel free to contact her yourself if you would like your pelvis looked at anyway.