Heat – Continuing your pelvic fitness
In the HCR ‘Heat’ programme, we’ve finally nailed exercise for fat loss that is also ‘Pelvic Floor Friendly’! It’s a ‘no-jump’ workout that truly will hit all the fat loss markers and jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session. Once you’ve gone through the ‘Every Woman’ programme, ‘Heat’ is your next step and we truly take it up a notch or two with a change in music and tempo to truly get you moving but with a deep respect for your Pelvic Health. Ultimately, IT CAN BE DONE. You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss! But we’ve kept the bits of Every Woman that you all love, such as the focused pelvic floor work and relaxation ending with the treat at the end of class.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Those who have completed at least one course of the 6-Week Every Woman Foundation
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- You want to know how to exercise to improve your Fat Loss with respect to your Pelvic Health status ie. without huge impact/load/force going through the Pelvic Floor and Core.
- You want to know how to move dynamically and safely FOR LIFE!
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ and you need to know how to exercise appropriately.
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
So, How Does It Work?
Once you have attended the 6 Week Foundation course you will be invited to join the regular HEAT classes. Bookings will be made on a 5 or 6 week basis and will follow the school terms.
The cost will be £60 for half a term (assuming there are 6 weeks in that half term).