Our Foundation Course
Our unique and ground-breaking 6 Week ‘Every Woman’ programme truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that EVERY WOMAN should give herself at least once in her lifetime! Enjoy 6 weeks of education regarding your pelvic floor, core, nutrition, relaxation, stress reduction, women’s fitness and wellness at whatever life phase you’re in. The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to ‘bring you back home’ to your amazing body with your Pelvic and Core Health at the centre of our focus.
This course provides EDUCATION FOR LIFE, that will help prevent additional problems as you get older. Your pelvic floor and core strength will weaken as you age and go through the menopause (if you haven't already), unless you act now and build your pelvic floor and core muscles to take preventative action.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a 'weak core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside-out job, so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low-level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
Our group sessions are relaxed and informal. Each session is a mixture of discussion, teaching, exercise and relaxation. The first session of each course is 2 hours and all subsequent weeks run slightly shorter times. The course lasts 6 weeks in total and you must be able to attend at a minimum the first two sessions.
It is essential to book early as there are limited numbers per course and they usually sell out. There are also discounts for booking more than 1 month in advance (see below).
Worthing - Thursdays 7:30pm at Heene Community Centre, Heene Road. Starting 27th April 2017 [SOLD OUT - If you would like to be added to the waiting list for the next Worthing Evening course, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org]
Worthing - Wednesdays 9:15am at Sidney Walter Centre, Sussex Road. Starting 26th April 2017 [SOLD OUT]
Shoreham - Mondays 7:30pm at St Peters Catholic Primary School, Sullington Way. Starting 12th June 2017 [SOLD OUT]
Worthing - Thursdays 7:30pm at Heene Community Centre, Heene Road. Starting 2nd November 2017. BOOK NOW FOR EARLYBIRD PRICE
Group Course Cost £149
Early Bird Offer - Pay more than 1 month in advance to receive a £20 discount