- Do you want to know more about your Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside-out job, so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low-level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
See the videos at the bottom of this page to get more information about the course.
You'll get 6 weeks of focus on your own health and body. Through education, discussion, exercise and relaxation we'll take you on a journey to a stronger core & pelvic floor and improved overall wellness.
- how your body works regarding pelvic anatomy and abdominal pressure
- to practice exercises that strength your core and pelvic region
- how a 'no diet' nutrition plan can maximise your ability to heal, grow stronger, balance hormones and make you feel great
- about the movements and activities that make your core and pelvic floor weaker or stronger
- easily usable every day techniques for reducing stress
Our group sessions are relaxed, informal and light-hearted. You'll meet and go on a journey with other women similar to you.
Each session is a mixture of discussion, teaching, exercise and relaxation. You'll float out of each session feeling like you have worked hard but also got that much needed time for yourself. We end each session with a meditation, a caffeine free hot drink and a small healthy treat to send you on your way home.
Is this course for you?
Upcoming Course Dates
Dates below are start dates and continue for 6 weeks, unless stated otherwise.
Next course: Monday 1st October 2018 SOLD OUT
Then: Monday 25th February 2019
Either reserve your spot for just £50 deposit, or pay in full to get the earlybird rate of £129 instead of £149 until 25th January.
The first session of each course is 2 hours and all subsequent weeks run slightly shorter times. The course lasts 6 weeks in total and you must be able to attend at a minimum the first two sessions.
It is essential to book early as there are limited numbers per course and they usually sell out. There are also discounts for booking more than 1 month in advance (see below).
Group Course Cost £149 – includes your bag of exercise equipment, 6 weeks of education, exercise and relaxation and full support throughout the 6 weeks, plus online access for life to exercise videos and a no diet nutrition plan.
Early Bird Offer – Pay more than 1 month in advance to get the course for £129
If you wish to pay by credit card, I can take these payments via paypal or using a credit card machine. Please ask for this.
Once you have paid a deposit/full balance I will send you through a pelvic health screening form. In some instances I can see that women have issues that need to be checked with a Womens Health Physio before attending the course. I work closely with Claire Yuill who is a mummy MOT practitioner. If I feel you will benefit from an internal exam from her I will let you know. Feel free to contact her yourself if you would like your pelvis looked at anyway.
Video clips from a class - and before you ask you don't have to wear pink to attend 😉
Why I became a Holistic Core Restore® Coach