- Do you want to know more about your Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside-out job, so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low-level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- •Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
- how your body works regarding pelvic anatomy and abdominal pressure
- to practice exercises that strength your core and pelvic region
- how a 'no diet' nutrition plan can maximise your ability to heal, grow stronger, balance hormones and make you feel great
- about the movements and activities that make your core and pelvic floor weaker or stronger
- easily usable every day techniques for reducing stress
Our group sessions are relaxed, informal and light-hearted. You'll meet and go on a journey with other women similar to you.
Each session is a mixture of discussion, teaching, exercise and relaxation. You'll float out of each session feeling like you have worked hard but also got that much needed time for yourself. We end each session with a meditation, a caffeine free hot drink and a small healthy treat to send you on your way home.
Is this course for you?
Video clips from a class - and before you ask you don't have to wear pink to attend 😉
Why I became a Holistic Core Restore® Coach
Upcoming Course Dates
Dates below are start dates and continue for 6 weeks
Thursday 19th April 2018 7:45pm Heene Community Centre, Heene Road, Worthing. £149 [SOLD OUT]
Monday 16th April 2018 10am Salt Water Studios, In the Activus Soft Play Building, Stoke Abbott Court, Stoke Abbott Road, Worthing BN11 1HE. Note bank holidays falls within this period. The dates of the course are therefore: 16th April, 23rd April, 30th April, 14th May, 21st May, 11th June. [ONLY 1 SPACE LEFT]
Thursday 14th June 2018 7:45pm Heene Community Centre, Heene Road, Worthing. Reserve your spot for just £50. Earlybird Rate applies until 14th May
Monday 1st October 2018 10am West Worthing. Reserve your spot for just £50. Earlybird rate applies until 1st September
£149 £129 Note there will be a 2 week break for half term/inset days on 22nd and 29th October.
Thursday 4th October 2018 Heene Community Centre, Heene Road, Worthing. Reserve your spot for just £50. Earlybird Rate applies until 14th May
The first session of each course is 2 hours and all subsequent weeks run slightly shorter times. The course lasts 6 weeks in total and you must be able to attend at a minimum the first two sessions.
It is essential to book early as there are limited numbers per course and they usually sell out. There are also discounts for booking more than 1 month in advance (see below).
Group Course Cost £149 – includes your bag of exercise equipment, 6 weeks of education, exercise and relaxation and full support throughout the 6 weeks, plus online access for life to exercise videos and a no diet nutrition plan.
Early Bird Offer – Pay more than 1 month in advance to get the course for £129
If you wish to pay by credit card, I can take these payments via paypal.